- Our large runs give your pet plenty of room to move around and be comfortable. The solid walls between runs prevent direct contact between dogs, which aids in a healthier stay. On cold winter days, they will enjoy the temperature-controlled floors. The indoor accommodations are climate controlled with a specially designed ventilation system.
- Our doctors are available to check on your pets daily during their stay.
- We can give your dog medication, whichever diet they need, and their special needs can be taken care of.
- You are welcome to bring in your dog's bed, favorite toy, or even treats to make them feel more at home. Otherwise we will provide them with a blanket for added comfort.
- Our kennel staff takes your dog out at least 3 times a day to get exercise and have time outside. Our large, fenced in, grassy area gives your dog a chance to run around off leash while being supervised.
- After a 4-night stay, your dog gets a free bath!