1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expenses strike as well. Rochelle Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program or the Cross-Check Program. Care Credit takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and gives you 6 months of no interest on any charge over $200. You can either apply at our hospital, where you can call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com. Cross-Check also takes just 5 minutes to complete. It allows you to pay your balance in 4 payments over a 45 day period. To apply we need your drivers license and 4 separate checks dated for the day of the procedure.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Highlights of the Cross-Check program:
4. Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .