1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover), checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. Identification will be required.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expenses strike as well. Rochelle Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program or the Cross-Check Program. Care Credit takes just 5 minutes to complete an online application and gives you 6 months of no interest on any charge over $200. You can either apply by phone or online at www.CareCredit.com. Cross-Check is also an option. A drivers license and checking account with checks is required to apply. If approved,it allows you to pay your balance in 4 payments over a 45 day period.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Highlights of the Cross-Check program:
4. Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .